We know what it’s like to drive while trying to fend off a furry head—or whole furry body, for that matter! Never mind the beating the front of your car takes, like when you run into the store and come back to find you-know-who drooling on the steering wheel.
Here is where the Backseat Barrie can help. This simple cloth barrier attaches to the back of your front seats, creating a soft wall between you and Fido blocking that little space above your center console. He can still sit and peer through the mesh top; you can even reach back for a scratch if necessary. Most importantly, this barrier keeps you distraction free while driving, and keeps your pup safely in the backseat in the case of a short stop or accident.
- Protects passengers and cargo from roaming dogs
- Protects dog from launching into the front during quick stops
- No need to remove when passengers or cargo are in backseat
- Front seat stays clean of dog hair
- Universal fir for most vehicles. Does not work with 2 door cars or minivans
- Simple installation and removal