About Merrick - 5-star promise brings 5-star quality
Merrick was born over 30 years ago in Garth Merrick's family kitchen in Hereford, Texas. That's when Garth began home-cooking food for his beloved dog, Gracie, to make sure she was eating the most wholesome and nutritious food possible. Today, Merrick still holds true to its vision and beliefs. That's why Merrick works hard to help every pet live the healthiest, happiest life with its 5-star promise, hence the 5 stars on its logo. They each represents a promise Merrick is committed to delivering in order to improve the lives of pets and their parents.
1. Real whole foods: Merrick only uses high-quality USDA certified meat, fresh caught fish and real fruits and vegetables.
2. High-quality ingredients: Merrick buys directly from trustworthy farmers and ranchers, and follows strict quality standards to ensure freshness and safety.
3. Health you can see: Merrick's recipes contain Omega 3 and 6, glucosamine, chondroitin and more for overall health.
4. Crafted in Hereford kitchen: Merrick's kitchen is a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 3 facility, and all of its manufacturing facilities meet strict FDA guidelines.
5. Merrick gives back: Merrick supports local and national organizations to help pets change lives.