Skip to product information
Free Delivery with $300 and above

Free Delivery with Purchases above $300

Fast Delivery within 3 Business Days

Fast Delivery within 3 Business Days

Products carefully selected by Pawrents

Products carefully selected by Pawrents

Sale

AATU

{ "id": 7064207884477, "title": "Single Protein Chicken Dog Can", "handle": "aatu-single-protein-chicken-dog-can", "description": "", "published_at": [30,19,1,20,11,2021,6,324,false,"HKT"], "created_at": [38,45,9,9,11,2021,2,313,false,"HKT"], "vendor": "AATU", "type": "Dog Food - Can", "tags":["101_For Dogs","102_AATU","106_All Breeds","107_Chicken","110_Grain Free","111_Adult","111_All Life Stage","112_Wet","5060189113491","AATU","Adult","All Breeds","All Life Stage","Can","Canned","Chicken","D01_Natural Grain Free Food","D01_Wet Food","Dog","Food","For Dogs","Grain Free","MatrixItem","Wet","Wet Food"], "price":3500, "price_min": 3500, "price_max": 3500, "available": true, "price_varies": false, "compare_at_price": 3900, "compare_at_price_min": 3900, "compare_at_price_max": 3900, "compare_at_price_varies": false, "variants": [{"id":41013608218813,"title":"400 g","option1":"400 g","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"17241PLU","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":{"id":30966062317757,"product_id":7064207884477,"position":1,"created_at":"2021-11-17T15:10:38+08:00","updated_at":"2021-11-17T15:10:38+08:00","alt":"AATU - Single Protein Chicken Dog Can 400 g","width":1000,"height":1000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038","variant_ids":[41013608218813]},"available":true,"name":"Single Protein Chicken Dog Can - 400 g","public_title":"400 g","options":["400 g"],"price":3500,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":3900,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"5060189113491","featured_media":{"alt":"AATU - Single Protein Chicken Dog Can 400 g","id":23253484175549,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1000,"width":1000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}], "images": ["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038"], "featured_image": "\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038", "options": ["Weight"], "media": [{"alt":"AATU - Single Protein Chicken Dog Can 400 g","id":23253484175549,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1000,"width":1000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1000,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0201\/6988\/3748\/products\/aatu_chicken_400g_copy_550e3c07-f820-4878-9274-a5c89ff686c0.png?v=1637133038","width":1000}], "requires_selling_plan": false, "selling_plan_groups": [], "content": "" }

Single Protein Chicken Dog Can

Regular price HK$35.00
Sale price HK$35.00 Regular price HK$39.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Boasting an impressive 90% animal sourced ingredients, these grain free recipes can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food...

Boasting an impressive 90% animal sourced ingredients, these grain free recipes can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food. AATU tins also contain the familiar 'Super 8' - A bespoke formula of 8 fruits, 8 vegetables, 8 herbs & botanicals provides a combination of vitamins and minerals along with incredible flavour.
90% Chicken (Includes Chicken 60%, Chicken Broth 30%), Sweet Potato, Carrots, Lucerne, Peas, Chickpeas, Minerals, Tomato, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Chicory, Aniseed, Stinging Nettle, Marigold, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, MSM.

Protein 10.9%
Fat  6.4%
Crude Ash 2.5%
Crude Fiber 0.6%
Moisture  78%

In stock
Weight
Spend $300 more to receive FREE SHIPPING!
Notify me

Product details

Boasting an impressive 90% animal sourced ingredients, these grain free recipes can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food. AATU tins also contain the familiar 'Super 8' - A bespoke formula of 8 fruits, 8 vegetables, 8 herbs & botanicals provides a combination of vitamins and minerals along with incredible flavour.

About AATU

AATU's evolutionary natural feeding is a super premium food for dogs and cats, containing a minimum of 80% single source meat protein, designed in Britain by expert nutritionists, who love pets. The remaining 20% of our foods consist of our unique Super 8, a bespoke combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs and 8 botanicals to provide the ultimate balance diet.

    Fast Delivery

  • Hong Kong Island 1-2 business days
  • Kowloon 2-3 business days
  • New Territories 2-3 business days
  • Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan 2-3 business days

We are not delivering to outlying islands or internationally at the moment.

Description

Boasting an impressive 90% animal sourced ingredients, these grain free recipes can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food. AATU tins also contain the familiar 'Super 8' - A bespoke formula of 8 fruits, 8 vegetables, 8 herbs & botanicals provides a combination of vitamins and minerals along with incredible flavour.

About AATU

About AATU

AATU's evolutionary natural feeding is a super premium food for dogs and cats, containing a minimum of 80% single source meat protein, designed in Britain by expert nutritionists, who love pets. The remaining 20% of our foods consist of our unique Super 8, a bespoke combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs and 8 botanicals to provide the ultimate balance diet.

Delivery & Returns

    Fast Delivery

  • Hong Kong Island 1-2 business days
  • Kowloon 2-3 business days
  • New Territories 2-3 business days
  • Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan 2-3 business days

We are not delivering to outlying islands or internationally at the moment.