Instinct Raw Boost Lamb Weight : 4lb
High animal-protein, grain-free, boosted nutrition with bites of freeze-dried raw meat, Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Lamb is a better way to feed kibble. Unlock your dog’s potential to thrive and put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
- Boosted Nutrition - Grain-Free, High Protein Kibble + Freeze-Dried Raw
- Grass-fed lamb is the first ingredient - packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- Freeze-Dried Raw - All natural, protein packed, minimally processed bites of real lamb
- Probiotic boost, higher Omegas* and more antioxidants* for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health (*compared to Instinct Original)
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
Lamb, Salmon Meal, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Menhaden Fish Meal, Lamb Meal, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Freeze Dried Lamb, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Chickpeas, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Lamb Liver, Freeze Dried Lamb Spleen, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Montmorillonite Clay, Freeze Dried Lamb Heart, Freeze Dried Lamb Kidney, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (min)||37.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||19%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.5%|
|Vitamin A||18,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||120 IU/kg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) (min)||100 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||1.5%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.5%|