Feline Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Weight : 3lb
Organix 1st ingredients is always organic free-range chicken or turkey. Recipes offer nutrient-packed superfood blends plus select recipes have additional nutritional benefits like probiotic & prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion in small breed dogs or Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and fur.
- Our organic ingredients are produced without chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, added growth hormones or antibiotics.
- Recipes contain no corn, wheat or soy.
- Organic is always non-GMO. In fact, we have 10 recipes that are Non-GMO Project Verified. They are cooked in the USA in an organically certified kitchen.
|Organic Chicken||Organic Potatoes||Organic Peas||Organic Cranberries||Organic Coconut||Organic Blueberries|
- #1 ingredient is organic free-range chicken
- No grains, corn, wheat or soy
- USDA Organic
- Features a blend of superfoods – organic flaxseed, organic cranberries and organic coconut oil
- Cooked with love in an organically certified USA kitchen
Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Chickpeas, Organic Tapioca, Organic Sunflower Seed Meal, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Salmon Oil, Organic Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product
|Crude Protein (min)||32%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.5%|
|Omega-6 fatty acid*(min)||2.50%|
|Omega-3 fatty acid*(min)||0.30%|