A Balanced High Lamb Meat Diet Weight : 1kg
Roam’s range of air-dried food has been carefully formulated by PhD nutritionists to supply your dog with all the essential nutrients they require. Utilising high amounts of meat ensures that Roam Air-Dried Lamb Food is calorically dense and highly digestible meaning smaller serving sizes and less cleaning up after your dog.
We take extra care to ensure that Roam Air-Dried Food effortlessly fits into your lifestyle by ensuring its convenience. Our resealable bags mean there is no need to transfer the food to another container, keeping the food fresh for up to 6 weeks after opening. Being air-dried to perfection means there are no bad odours or oily residues to deal with, just an easy to store, handle and serve food.
- Free range, grass fed, New Zealand lamb
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
- Only uses the best, carefully selected ingredients
- All meat is sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- Calorically dense and highly digestible for smaller servings and less mess to clean up
Lamb (Meat, Lung, Heart, Liver), Pea Protein, Sea Salt, Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Natural Citric Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Rosemary Extract, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement