42 Series Himalaya Cheese, Medium, 70g/2.4oz
100% Yak Milk
|Crude Protein (min)||69.0%|
|Crude Fat (max)||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0%|
42 Series is a series of chewy treats, which are all natural and beneficial for your dog's dental health and joints.
The cheese from the yak of the Himalayas, like the huts of cheese, is very low-fat, bite-resistant and has a low odor, making it suitable for dogs.
- All Natural No preservatives or added artificial
- Lower fat but rich in protein
- Effective in removel of plaque and prevention of teeth decay
- Milk in its raw form is difficult for dogs to digest but once the milk is made into cheese it is easily digested
- Natural small. When it is being chewed it smells a bit like smoked cheese, your dog will love it!
If there is small piece left and worry your furry friends would swallow them. Have the small piece heat in microwave for 45-60 sconds and the cheese sticks instantly becomes more crispy in chunk and easier to chew safely.