Complete Health Puppy - Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe, 5lb
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Peas, Chicken Fat, Salmon Meal, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil , Tomatoes, Carrots, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root Extract, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Garlic Powder, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Wellness Puppy Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe for Dogs, they use carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, for the complete health of your developing puppy. This special recipe provides whole-body nutritional support during the important foundation year, with the optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your growing puppy.
- Strong Teeth & Bones - Puppies need the right mineral balance to ensure bones grow at the proper rate. We guarantee our levels of calcium and phosphorus on every bag.
- DHA - Supports Healthy Development - Research suggests this important fatty acid helps support cognitive development, vital to learning and training.
- Energy for Growth & Play - Carbohydrates provide energy. We use oatmeal, barley and brown rice because they’re easy to digest and full of nutrients.
- Healthy Muscle Growth - Puppies need increased amounts of protein. We use high-quality sources including deboned chicken and salmon meal.
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption - They ensure excellent nutrient digestibility through our Digestool® confirmation studies - less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients stay in the body.
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fibre (max.)
Vitamin A (min)
Vitamin E (min.)
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)
Total Micro-organisms (min.)