Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz
Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe tube containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms. Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance
For Gel, each "click" of the oral-syringe-like dispenser equals one gram of Bene-Bac Plus. Gel is ideal for small pets and newborns.
Directions for Use:
- Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning.
- Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
- Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight. One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs.
- Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart.
- Place in mouth or mix with food.
Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Guaranteed Total Live Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).