BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOOD FOR ALL LIFE STAGES ANGUS BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, ROMNEY LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
85% Meat and Fish ingredients | 15% Vegetables, Fruits and Botanicals | 0% Grain, Potato, Tapioca, Plant Protein Concentrates
Featuring a rich diversity of red meats that mirror the freshness and variety that your dog is evolved to eat.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Biologically Appropriate Commitment
Dogs and cats are built like their ancestors, and that's why all of Orijen's recipes are based on five biologically appropriate principles. They start with a variety of unmatched fresh meat inclusions that are rich in protein. Orijen includes whole prey ratios that naturally provide the nutrients your dog needs. Carbs are limited, but there are plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and cleansing botanicals.
Quality, Sustainable Ingredients
Orijen believes you have a right to know where the ingredients in your dog's food come from. From nest-laid eggs and wild northern pike to juicy orchard-grown apples and crisp garden greens, each ingredient is sourced from local producers they know and trust.