What is doga?
Join us in an interactive yoga session with certified instructor Angela Lohse. Learn how to grow the human-animal bond with your dog while having fun with a series of poses and stretches.
With the help of The Puppy Pocket — a lightweight sling that holds small-sized dogs, a playful time is guaranteed.
DATE: Sunday 18th January
LOCATION: Community Space — opposite cafe @ Whiskers N Paws
BYOM: Bring Your Own Mat
*100% of fees go towards Hong Kong Dog Rescue (HKDR)
- Recommend dogs under 10kg
- Ticket includes admission for 1 human + 1 dog
- Wear comfortable free-flowing clothing that you can move in
- Bring Your Own Mat (BYOM)
- Bring your own water & towels if needed
- Puppy Pockets will be provided
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Advised to take your dog for a walk and toilet break beforehand